Monday, January 24, 2011

Lisa Notes It: Virtuous People

I'm amazed that in our increasingly ruined world there are people who are still virtuous. I'm blessed by it in fact.

The other day my wallet slipped out of my bag at the grocery store and I didn't notice until I got home. I got worried sick thinking of all the possibilities that could've happened to it. Actually just one possibility - someone taking it. I rushed back to the store, re-tracking my steps several times. No luck. I started to make a fit and talked to the security guard, he even re-tracked my steps with me. We then made our way to customer service and I jabbered how they can't possibly have it, and that my life was ruined. But I was wrong. The customer service rep showed me my beautiful orange wallet saying that someone turned it a few minutes ago. I am blessed.

Thank you kind lady who turned in my wallet. You saved me from hours of heartache and cancelling all my accounts. Thank you God for answering my prayers. You always save me.

Peace + love
ll

0 comments:

Post a Comment